Is this a good idea?
I would hope to see cross play added into the game I think it would be really fun having more of a variety of players to play with and against
Tagged:
Trusted
I would hope to see cross play added into the game I think it would be really fun having more of a variety of players to play with and against
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There are arguments for and against it.
Keyboard & mouse v controller, enabling keyboard and mouse on console which upsets some who dont like that idea and also the difference in frame rates for each platform etc.