Bodyguard achievement

Anyone else having trouble getting the protection hit to register? - I get hit whilst killer is carry another survivor, I get the 200 bloodpoints for protection hit. Achievement counter doesn't go up.

Is there a technique I'm missing?

Comments

  • Maybe its bugged? The description says you just have to take a hit when the killer is carrying a survivor.

  • It’s definitely bugged. I know I’ve taken a Protection hit for someone being carried more than 30 times in the past 2 years of playing this game.

  • @its_garrus said:

    It’s definitely bugged. I know I’ve taken a Protection hit for someone being carried more than 30 times in the past 2 years of playing this game.

    It doesn't count retroactively.

    As for op, play a few more games, sometimes achievement counters take a game or two before they update the ones you just did.

  • Feels like I've done way more than 30 since it came out. At this rate I'll have taking one for the team before this.