killer rank criteria

did this change again?  2 hooked once and one hooked three times.  3 escape.  lose a pip?

Comments

  • Emblem system hasnt changed.
    But well 1 kill is not enough I guess, probably gens went too fast too

  • yeah, it was under ten minutes.  i was curious since gens were firing off quickly in another match and i camped two to death and safety pipped.  thanx for responding.
  • @EpicFailTryHard said:
    did this change again?  2 hooked once and one hooked three times.  3 escape.  lose a pip?

    I don't think it changed. I think atleast a 3k match is either a pip or a safety.

  • @Sally55 said:

    @EpicFailTryHard said:
    did this change again?  2 hooked once and one hooked three times.  3 escape.  lose a pip?

    I don't think it changed. I think atleast a 3k match is either a pip or a safety.

    You can actually pip with 0 kills, 2 hooking everyone and you can blackpip with a 4k. Kinda pathetic, isnt it?^^

  • your lack of understanding the ranking system, while claiming that you dont care about ranks, is really funny.

    you dont deserve a pip. if 3 escaped you at this rank, you should go back to previous ranks to learn.
  • Sally55 said:

    @EpicFailTryHard said:
    did this change again?  2 hooked once and one hooked three times.  3 escape.  lose a pip?

    I don't think it changed. I think atleast a 3k match is either a pip or a safety.


    ah, ok.  i have had matches of hooking 3 survivors twice and one survivor once, they all escaped and i still pipped.  
  • Master said:

    @Sally55 said:

    @EpicFailTryHard said:
    did this change again?  2 hooked once and one hooked three times.  3 escape.  lose a pip?

    I don't think it changed. I think atleast a 3k match is either a pip or a safety.

    You can actually pip with 0 kills, 2 hooking everyone and you can blackpip with a 4k. Kinda pathetic, isnt it?^^



    lol, yes.  good word, master.  seems quite odd and inconsistent.
  • Lowbei said:
    your lack of understanding the ranking system, while claiming that you dont care about ranks, is really funny.

    you dont deserve a pip. if 3 escaped you at this rank, you should go back to previous ranks to learn.


    i'm stuck on 15.