The game in its' current state just doesn't feel fun.

First of all - queue times. I'm a PS4 Player and for the past 3+ months i've consistently had issues with queue time for Survivor. Searching for a game as Killer takes seconds, with Survivor, it consistently takes upwards of five minutes no matter what time of the day I play. Not only that, but with survivor, you can have other factors such as being lobby dodged, NAT Type, Lobby Unjoinable and various other errors that can happen which increases the wait for a survivor game even more, which leads me into my next point;

Most of the time, I now play Killer because I get bored of having to sit and wait 5+ minutes to get into Survivor Games. I'm currently at Rank 3, meaning I also go against Red Ranked Survivors. I would say about 75% of the games I play, feel as though i'm either going against a SWF or just a really strong team in general, as to which the games end up being very stressful and demanding. The thing with this game is, and i'm not sure if anybody else also feels this way - but even just one really bad game can put me off of playing for the rest of the day, because I know I have a relatively high chance of playing against a similar team within the next couple of games.

Third of all - the grind. I often find myself trying to slot in BBQ & Chili into every perk build I run, because there's just so many perks to grind for, including their teachables. Even with the Daily Rituals and Tome Challenges, it still feels like it takes forever to get what you want. I probably spent about 3.5M Bloodpoints on Myers before I finally got BBQ 1 on him after prestiging him. Safe to say I won't be prestiging him again. As well as this, the Rift Pass is such a grind in itself. I made a post on this about a month or more ago, and me and another user came to the final calculation that even after every challenge in the Tome, getting every Rift Fragment possible from it, there's still about 70 hours worth of gameplay left until you finally reach Tier 70 without purchasing any tiers, and this isn't even including queue times which many players have issues with. Maybe the calculations are a bit off now with new Tomes releasing, i'm not sure.


Anyways, I just thought i'd give my thoughts on the game right now. Was a little bit of a rant I guess

Comments