New Content and How fast the honeymoon wears off.
Okay this is unfortunate... .I don't like creating these types of threads but..... this topic has came and gone multiple times..... and quite frankly I feel that this topic needs to be brought up again and maybe this needs to be brought up on the priority list---------------------------> *more stuff that isn't killer and gens* .......... NO this isn't "player is getting tired, time to take a break" this is an actual area that DBD is lacking quite hard in. Okay, okay the archives I hear you but the archives unfortunately brought another version of dailies (I love the charms!, I love the reward and I love the lore! but the archives virtually do not add anything different when running around in the fog!) and this is quite unfortunate.
Now every 3 months we get a new chapter, we receive various changes to the balance of the game. Perks are changed, killers are changed (the Doc is most likely going to be changed this midchapter), various map tiles have been changed and more will be changed in the future.......... but what is the actual change that is most needed in this game that seems to never be..... adjusted I guess I'll say.... It's not a rare moment when someone in the community makes the statement " something needs to be done to the gens" and no this isn't "genrush is real!!"...... this is ----------> the gens are fooking boring.... I apologize but this needs attention.... survivor is boring. there is only so many times that I can take a lap at a pallet and hold my square button, if I'm not getting chased I'm admiring the beautiful clouds in the sky while waiting for a skill check "heavy sigh"............... You guys have the entities realm and the most exciting thing is doing generators.........
In short:
I'm sorry at this point I don't want a new killer for the new chapter, I want the game to be built on. I want more then just gens, I don't care if it's a secondary objective to gens, whether it's pulling those flowers out of the ground that Vigo (or whomever the hell that guy is) sucks the serum out of or whatever bhvr has in mind really..... At this point I want more out of the game....... It's still "barebones".
Comments
Maybe they could introduce new killers that have their "power" be an alternate gamemode?
Anything that can't be solved with ring-around-the-pallet isn't "fun" enough.
They could but that doesn't give the attention that is needed to the core of the game which is "do gens" for every other killer.
This patch's thrill has worn off faster than usual.
None of the perks make me go "hey I could use that with X, Y, and Z and make a fun build" and all of the Oni's add ons are boring stat increases. I've played the killer, I know I don't find him enjoyable, and there's no special playstyles unlocked by add ons that make him more interesting. It feels like nothing of huge value was added to toy around with for me.
worn off real quick........ It's only been 3 days. I really hope the devs have something up their sleeve.