Dedicated Servers for Console
Is there an estimated time for Dedicated Servers on consoles?
I know it's best for it to be purified before going up on consoles, I'm just a little bit curious as to when we're actually getting it.
Is there an estimated time for Dedicated Servers on consoles?
I know it's best for it to be purified before going up on consoles, I'm just a little bit curious as to when we're actually getting it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fall 2019 as anounced. All tests are always done in PC. Whenever they're fully ready, they will get into consoles.
BTW, Nintendo Switch can't host matches, so it already had them since launch.
Oh? So it could actually be pretty soon then.
Trust me, you don't want the dedicated servers in their current state.