Pretty good job
First I gotta wait in survivor queue for 20 minutes, then I get an unknown error or network connection message when I finally find a game. On average I'm able to play 1 game every 1.5 hours. Nicely done! Bravo
First I gotta wait in survivor queue for 20 minutes, then I get an unknown error or network connection message when I finally find a game. On average I'm able to play 1 game every 1.5 hours. Nicely done! Bravo
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have a feeling this is an exaggeration.
SO FAR!
I'm only having problems with killer queue times. It takes 15+ minutes to find a match while survivor takes around 15 sec, not even joking.
Killer queues are instant, survivor queues take a while. Can’t fhink of a time it’s been skewed in that direction so soon after a chapter release...
Really? It's the opposite for me. Survivor queues are short, but Killer queues are painfully long.
I gave up on working towards the new protection hit achievement last night like I wanted to since it was taking so long to get survivor matches. So, yeah, being serious.