Yes another Legion thread about the changes (3.4.0)

I've played the legion today again for 4h in a row and result he is still bad. The pins changes is not great why because when survivors spread you can't hit them so bad add-on. I do admit though that if you play against bad teams yes they are very good. The Legion Pin is the best of all of them.

Despise his new speed Legion still have no pressure on the map. I think the speed is great but the duration when survivor spread is bad. I though of a new concept for his power to make it lethal. What If each survivor you hit in frenzy reduce 25% of the Deep Wound timer, or 33% if the first one don't count. That mean if you manage to hit the 4 in frenzy the last one get downed. Frank's Mix Tape could increase the effect or simply increase the movement speed in frenzy.

Anyway to come back at the subject. Why don't devs make a quick hotfix where you revert the full speed of old legion which is 132%(5,28 m/s) (130% - 5,2 m/s for current legion). Another change that could help that don't need PTB to tell it out because he make legion simply how he should have been with the changes is to, Make the cooldown recharge once Legion is in fatigue which make the cooldown to 20s instead of 24s.

Comments