Are dedicated servers out on console?
I'm aware that they're out on PC but a friend told me they were out on console, I thought they weren't, can somebody clarify for me please.
Tagged:
Trusted
I'm aware that they're out on PC but a friend told me they were out on console, I thought they weren't, can somebody clarify for me please.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Your friend was misinformed. Dedicated servers are currently active on PC and Switch only.
There is no currently confirmed release date for dedicated servers on console, but it likely won't be until they have completed all necessary testing and improvements on the PC servers and feel comfortable rolling them out across the board with minimal future upkeep needed.