Has Devour Hope changed?

I think I am right in saying this but can someone else confirm?

Old Devour Hope: Survivors get notification of its existence once someone is insta-downed.

New Devour Hope: Survivors get notification once 3 tokens have been gathered.

Like I say I'm not 100% sure on this but I think this happened last night.

Comments

  • im pretty sure it still gives notification after 1st hit with 3 stacks

    but i had to change my dev hope for haunted because literally 10 games in row i didnt had even 2 stacks on dev hope ;/ but haunted is popping every single game (even tho its my only hex perk)

  • Nope. Still the same.

    I had 1 game against one this week, got notified when someone went down.

  • It's still the same. Hevour Dope didn't changed.

  • OK thanks all. I am prepared to put this down to a misperception on my part.

    But I'm still not 100% sure till I see it again...

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Sign_Spinner said:

    As the others said, it's still the same. If that was true that would be BS.

    I agree but they have form in this.

    Witness Huntress Lullaby notification that pops before anyone has even been hooked...

  • @Rex_Huin said:

    OK thanks all. I am prepared to put this down to a misperception on my part.

    But I'm still not 100% sure till I see it again...

    Had a match yesterday and the notification only popped up when someone got hit when the killer had 3 tokens :)

  • This content has been removed.