https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFbyfCTZfg8
@TheXenoborg said: 1:10 was hilarious.
thanks
Dat outro
@EpicFailTryHard said: that is a funny video. well made. his new bondage s/m nightmare outfit completes the look.
thanks man means alot for me
@Rattman said: Dat outro
YEA BOIIIIIIII
Haha great video man! I hope see more soon!
@DuckMcFace said: Haha great video man! I hope see more soon!
Thanks man! I'll definetly do more stuff like that.
definetly great job man, im waiting for next one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQnbKTyCx-4&feature=youtu.be what about this
@pavv3ll said: definetly great job man, im waiting for next one
thanks man!
@aufovsky said:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFbyfCTZfg8
Thank you, this is what I appreciate, not a "juke montage" etc Nice use of effects and sounds
Its really time that the devs punish DCing tough^^
(this is self advertising btw, there are special sections for that)
@Master said: @aufovsky said:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFbyfCTZfg8 Thank you, this is what I appreciate, not a "juke montage" etc Nice use of effects and sounds Its really time that the devs punish DCing tough^^ (this is self advertising btw, there are special sections for that)
@Master said:
Thanks man Today i uploaded new video on channel if ur intrested in more content.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
thanks
Dat outro
thanks man
means alot for me 
YEA BOIIIIIIII
Haha great video man! I hope see more soon!
Thanks man! I'll definetly do more stuff like that.
definetly great job man, im waiting for next one
what about this
thanks man!
Thank you, this is what I appreciate, not a "juke montage" etc
Nice use of effects and sounds
Its really time that the devs punish DCing tough^^
(this is self advertising btw, there are special sections for that)
Thanks man
Today i uploaded new video on channel if ur intrested in more content.