New Halloween Movie Cosmetics
I know it is super unlikely, but how cool would it be to get new cosmetics from the new upcoming Halloween movie, the old decaying mask would be sooo cool. and the short gray hair for Laurie would be too good.
I know it is super unlikely, but how cool would it be to get new cosmetics from the new upcoming Halloween movie, the old decaying mask would be sooo cool. and the short gray hair for Laurie would be too good.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Actually the devs said they are talking to license holders to get more cosmetics for the licensed killers and survivors. Gonna take some time and there is a real possibility that the license holders say no. But at least the devs are trying. I think the decaying mask for Myers would be awesome too. Would also like to see the various ones from all the films... not including Rob Zombie's. That crap was embarrassing and needs to be forgotten lol
I think the reason they had to go with this Laurie look too is because jamie lee curtis didn't want her look in the game. And since she is coming back for 2018 which makes me think it'll be even less likely
and i agree Rob's was awful.
shutter That just makes me think of the swim suit update for Friday the 13th... Do we really need to see Dwight in a Speedo?
id like to see his original shatner mask
Or that silly one with his eye holes are huge.
still creepy though lol
If they do give him cosmetics I’d like a classic look which would be possible since the license they have is for the 1978 film (none of the sequels or remakes). By that I mean have the blue overalls be baggy and without blood stains, the mask look chubbier and have a lighter brown hair (not dark brown/black), and give him a normal sized knife and hands.
TBH i would love rob zombie cosmetics for lori and michael
You have been corrupted. I'll send a priest to perform an exorcism. You'll feel better soon.
I could see the laurie one, but michael 's mask is just uhh. "rough" lol.