Is Freddy strong or am I just really good at playing him?

Went from rank 10-5 in no time! 4ks unless they find the hatch of course before me. Please dont take this as bragging as I play a lot of other killers and dont get the same results ๐Ÿ˜‚ Ghostface is a pretty close second for me though.

Comments

  • He's simply strong.

  • He's extremely strong, right now I very rarely ever get less than 3k would have more 4k's but you know

    .. hatch

    You want to make sure you pip/double pip run Freddy lol

  • Could be both. But freddy is indeed strong

  • Freddy has the highest kill rate of all killers at red ranks according to the current statistics (although they are to be taken with a grain of salt due to several variables like early-game-hook-suicides, NOED-4ks etc.).

    He's one of very few killers who averages slightly above 75% which is 3k since one survivor equals 25% of a match. An "average result" of 3 kills means a 4k is extremely likely as Freddy at the moment.

    I suppose it's the result of his non-directional lullaby that often allows you to get an easy first hit, his HUGE gen stall potential and his overall simple gameplay in terms of chases regardless of whether you're using snares or fake pallets.

    Right now he's probably the easiest-to-play killer out of the "strong killers".

  • I think all killers should be on par with him...or at least near lol