Are we playing off the dedicated servers yet?
Yes.
Ok thanks!
@BLYNDCYDE00
Dedicated Servers have been going on for a few months now since the 2nd test...
So yes, we're still playing on them on PC, NOT Console still.
Thank you very much for this answer I should have stated in my question for console
@BLYNDCYDE00 said:Thank you very much for this answer I should have stated in my question for console
@BLYNDCYDE00 said:
No problemo.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes.
Ok thanks!
@BLYNDCYDE00
Dedicated Servers have been going on for a few months now since the 2nd test...
So yes, we're still playing on them on PC, NOT Console still.
Thank you very much for this answer I should have stated in my question for console
No problemo.