Perk idea: Hex: Blind Eye

Hex: Blind Eye

All hex totems in the map appear as dull totems, but slows your speed by .4/.3/.2

Comments

  • @BugReporte said:

    Hex: Blind Eye

    All hex totems in the map appear as dull totems, but slows your speed by .4/.3/.2

    "slows your speed by .4,.3,.2"


    I thought this was a perk not a nerf? #########....I'd rather take my chances and guard the totem....

    Double edged perks aren't perks at all....unless its an obsession perk I don't see the reason as to why there should be drawbacks to taking it into the game....

  • @PigMainBigBrain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/110458/perk-idea-hex-blind-eye

    "slows your speed by .4,.3,.2"

    I thought this was a perk not a nerf? #########....I'd rather take my chances and guard the totem....

    Double edged perks aren't perks at all....unless its an obsession perk I don't see the reason as to why there should be drawbacks to taking it into the game....

    Though running this wastes there time when they try to cleanse all dull totems hoping to pop ruin and then again just run haunted ground

  • The down side of a hex is that it can be cleansed.

    It doesn't need a down side in it's description