Should I make a tribute to CoD zombies?

I am an editor and feel like I should

Comments

  • How does this relate to DBD again?

  • @TapeKnot said:

    How does this relate to DBD again?

    Polls don't need to relate to dbd, believe me, people have had polls moved from off-topic to polls that were actually off-topic

  • Then that would've been a mistake. It happens sometimes, but that doesn't mean you can put this in polls without it relating to DBD. Just post this in off-topic instead.

  • @Hoodied said:

    I am an editor and feel like I should

    As a fan of CoD Zombies I would love to see a tribute to it.

  • @TapeKnot said:

    Then that would've been a mistake. It happens sometimes, but that doesn't mean you can put this in polls without it relating to DBD. Just post this in off-topic instead.

    So the multiple things moved that are unrelated to DBD from off-topic to polls was many mistakes?

  • You should post this in off-topic.