What am I supposed to do?!
As you can see i've fully completed the challenge... But i can't earn the reward
Can anyone tell me what I have to do?
Tagged:
Trusted
As you can see i've fully completed the challenge... But i can't earn the reward
Can anyone tell me what I have to do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Restart the game.
This seems to be a problem for multiple people right now. Try restarting the game, and if that doesn't fix it, select a different challenge and then reselect Liberator to see if that solves the issue.
you have to select another challenge then re-select the completed challenge for it to register.