I was a main Legion, but I stopped just for a while (probally will start to do it again soon, since the buff they gave us is something I always tough it should be the best buff for WaLuidgion)
The new changes make them far far far better than before. You can actually consistently hit all 4 survivor's with your power now consistently. And now people don't feel obligated to run Sloppy, STBFL, or Franklins anymore, which were all low tier perks to run on Legion in the first place.
The new changes make them far far far better than before. You can actually consistently hit all 4 survivor's with your power now consistently. And now people don't feel obligated to run Sloppy, STBFL, or Franklins anymore, which were all low tier perks to run on Legion in the first place.
They feel really good to play as, until you realise that you are just a basic m1 killer after the Frenzy ends...
And I'm not a big fan of the basic attack changes, because Frenzy doesn't have any synergy with perks now. :(
They feel really good to play as, until you realise that you are just a basic m1 killer after the Frenzy ends...
And I'm not a big fan of the basic attack changes, because Frenzy doesn't have any synergy with perks now. :(
They are certainly an M1 killer than has an extremely easy time putting people in the injured state. That's not amazing, but better than what most killers in the game can do.
None of the perks that previously had synergy with Frenzy were actually beneficial for Legion to run. It was kind of like 'fools gold', where they looked good to run, but actually provided little to no value for Legion.
They are certainly an M1 killer than has an extremely easy time putting people in the injured state. That's not amazing, but better than what most killers in the game can do.
None of the perks that previously had synergy with Frenzy were actually beneficial for Legion to run. It was kind of like 'fools gold', where they looked good to run, but actually provided little to no value for Legion.
Some of the perks were really good imo, STBFL for example, but I get what do you mean by that.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was a main Legion, but I stopped just for a while (probally will start to do it again soon, since the buff they gave us is something I always tough it should be the best buff for WaLuidgion)
I am a proud P3 Rank 1 Julie main.
The new changes make them worse, but I can still keep the pressure up... mostly...
The new changes make them far far far better than before. You can actually consistently hit all 4 survivor's with your power now consistently. And now people don't feel obligated to run Sloppy, STBFL, or Franklins anymore, which were all low tier perks to run on Legion in the first place.
They feel really good to play as, until you realise that you are just a basic m1 killer after the Frenzy ends...
And I'm not a big fan of the basic attack changes, because Frenzy doesn't have any synergy with perks now. :(
They are certainly an M1 killer than has an extremely easy time putting people in the injured state. That's not amazing, but better than what most killers in the game can do.
None of the perks that previously had synergy with Frenzy were actually beneficial for Legion to run. It was kind of like 'fools gold', where they looked good to run, but actually provided little to no value for Legion.
Some of the perks were really good imo, STBFL for example, but I get what do you mean by that.
I dont even play Legion for dailies. I cycle unless it's a mori.
I loved Legion ever since I got the game, they have always had a special place in my heart.
I used to main them when they first came out so much bloodpoints.
I was a legion main before his rework
He is one of the three killers i play the most, he is very fun to play as.
Love Legion,they are even better after the changes <3