Well, that didn't take much time now did it? (Adept Oni)
Well... I literally just started my Adept Oni hunt, and... I just finished it in one match... hurray?
Not gonna lie, i'm a bit salty that I was extremely tired yesterday... so I went to take a small power nap and instead I wake up 2 hours later and GO BACK TO BED!!!
Than I wake up at 10 and just said "Nah, I don't feeeeel like it" and went back to bed until 1 in the morning. But now I've been awake all day to fix my sleep schedule... so no more of that (For now).
And of course you know... it's good for work. I'd prefer not going into work half dead, so that's a bonus too.
Also, I got Adept Yuri and Grim Pilgrimage at the same time in one match! SO THAT'S COOL RIGHT?!?!?!? AM I COOL YET?????????
It's just not as cool to see it on the 2nd instead of the first day... Just like Demogorgons adept... ☹️
Oh well, it's not like i'm going to go back and look at them anyways...



Comments