Anybody else cleansing dulls and getting hex effects?

I know there's a lot bugs now, I don't know if this is one of them. I went and read through the patch notes, forgive me if I missed it but I didn't see anything that pertained to this topic. Anybody got any insight on this? Its happened to me twice and I don't if its just that the maps are different in lighting thats making it impossible to tell if its a Hex or a Dull or what.


Thanks Community,

XOXO

Comments

  • Can you elaborate on what you mean by “getting hex effects”? Do you mean they look like they’re lit up but they’re not actually a hex totem? Or do you mean for example the killer has hex ruin but none of the 5 totems on the map are lit up and you can’t tell which one is the actual hex.

  • @Spirez said:

    Can you elaborate on what you mean by “getting hex effects”? Do you mean they look like they’re lit up but they’re not actually a hex totem? Or do you mean for example the killer has hex ruin but none of the 5 totems on the map are lit up and you can’t tell which one is the actual hex.

    They're Dull, when I cleansed both I got the exposed effect. I know its not Haunted Grounds unless they changed it to where Haunted Grounds is not lit up anymore.. idk I think its just the Macmillian Estate map because it happened to me twice in two different games.

    Edit: @Spirez

  • @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/892123#Comment_892123

    They're Dull, when I cleansed both I got the exposed effect. I know its not Haunted Grounds unless they changed it to where Haunted Grounds is not lit up anymore.. idk I think its just the Macmillian Estate map because it happened to me twice in two different games.

    Edit: @Spirez

    Maybe haunted grounds is bugged. I haven’t played enough to experience this. But I have cleaned dull totems and nothing for me

  • @Spirez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/892231#Comment_892231

    Maybe haunted grounds is bugged. I haven’t played enough to experience this. But I have cleaned dull totems and nothing for me

    Okay maybe it was just that map. Thanks for the update.