So I just turned Ace into a killer using SFM...
And this is the outcome...
I wont sleep well tonight. ;_;
And this is the outcome...
I wont sleep well tonight. ;_;
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Any suggestions on what I should be working on next?
Pure artwork like this or actual movies.
How about shirtless huntress?
Mmmmm, I could try but eh.
The second I post it it's probaply gonna get removed unless I'm creative.
;3
Not many things make me laugh out loud when I'm sitting alone in my boxers. You're on the same level as Gnome Punting :thumbsup:
Should I perhaps make a short movie called:
Dead by Demonetized?
I've been thinking about it for a while but I'm not sure if I should waste my time on such things.
He kind of looks like the thing from Amnesia.
What?


How can you possibly relate this to Amnesia?
I got the idea from both that ugly amnesia monster and Scp - 096

By the way will I get a warning for showing scary pictures?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)