Red/Pinkish Perk Colors

This is wishful thinking but i wish we could have the red/pinkish perks back again for ultra rare. I understand that they were harder to get since they were ultra rare but i mean like i don't know there was something about the red perks that made them look satisfying and good looking. I'm weird when it comes to Dead by Daylight i like details and satisfaction in this game haha.

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • @TheXenoborg said:
    They did look exceptional. I wonder if devs considered bringing those back to balance out some perks. For example, making current DS an ultra rare though that wouldn't matter since pretty much everyone has it now.

    Yeah that is true.

  • @TheXenoborg said:
    They did look exceptional. I wonder if devs considered bringing those back to balance out some perks. For example, making current DS an ultra rare though that wouldn't matter since pretty much everyone has it now.

    WRONG

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Milo said:

    @TheXenoborg said:
    They did look exceptional. I wonder if devs considered bringing those back to balance out some perks. For example, making current DS an ultra rare though that wouldn't matter since pretty much everyone has it now.

    WRONG

    I mean most people do have it haha. Obviously not everyone but the majority do.

  • This content has been removed.
  • I'm poor so i don't :cry:

  • @Milo said:
    I'm poor so i don't :cry:

    Oh...feelsbadman...