I play a trapper and....

wow is he funny to play now. Snap snap snap snap

bloody coil and iridescent is insane. 

Comments

  • Its fun as all hell.

    Cause some of those extra traps you normally pick up are in ######### locations..and end up snagging someone.

  • This content has been removed.
  • As trapper ive always wanted to put all traos in one small room like a minefield.
  • AshleyWB said:
    As trapper ive always wanted to put all traos in one small room like a minefield.
    That’s what I do for two gens when I stack the two bags. 

    I put like 3-4 traps each gen. 



  • Vortexas said:

    Its fun as all hell.

    Cause some of those extra traps you normally pick up are in ######### locations..and end up snagging someone.

    Vortexas said:

    Its fun as all hell.

    Cause some of those extra traps you normally pick up are in ######### locations..and end up snagging someone.

    Some of those random traps are in good spots. And all info to start the match is trap up as many pallets as I can Anna it’s whether or not I stumble across someone