basement bug
If I get the basement bug where I cant see anything is it alright for me to DC? I just went against a oni that had a basement build and I got the glitch.
Tagged:
Trusted
If I get the basement bug where I cant see anything is it alright for me to DC? I just went against a oni that had a basement build and I got the glitch.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would say that if your game is bugged and there is no other possible way for you to exit the match, either by escaping or waiting to die, then yes, it is acceptable to leave the match manually.
DC system isn’t live, and “it’s okay to disconnect as long as it isn’t excessive.”
This bug is terrible.
Its happening more frequently
Issue is, the bug is happening at a frequency that could make your DC's seem excessive.
And BHVR hasn't said a word about it.