Can we get some support for the number of hackers at high rank?

There are just a ridiculous number of hackers running around right now.

Though I did appreciate the trapper that could teleport all players and his traps (opened) to him around the map and in the sky. Thanks for teleporting us behind the exit gates to crawl out. There must be a new wall hack out that most players are using. Huntress players are throwing iridescent hatchets through walls across the map from starting points.

Comments

  • no theres not. you died. thats all.
  • JovialCub said:

    There are just a ridiculous number of hackers running around right now.

    Though I did appreciate the trapper that could teleport all players and his traps (opened) to him around the map and in the sky. Thanks for teleporting us behind the exit gates to crawl out. There must be a new wall hack out that most players are using. Huntress players are throwing iridescent hatchets through walls across the map from starting points.

    The developers have been working on a new report system for a while now, it's that they never mentioned their progress on it. I don't have a date on when they will finish the new report system but we need it soon because I seen people abusing the fact that the current report system doesn't nothing (EX: Hacks).