Emergency med kit doesn't work with charge add ons now?
Title. Is this a bug or intended? cuz I just had a match with a green medkit and had the gel pads and gauze add ons (44 charges in total) and it only gave me the base 16 charges
Title. Is this a bug or intended? cuz I just had a match with a green medkit and had the gel pads and gauze add ons (44 charges in total) and it only gave me the base 16 charges
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's for all medkits. I put the two best charge add-ons on a purple medkit. I was suppose to get 70-76 charges which is about 5 heals and I only got 2-3.
You should assume that nothing is working when you're starting DBD