Did Ash get new idle voice lines?
I just heard him say a new one "come on you push the button!" ๐
I heard another early but i can't remember the other one sadly
Tagged:
Trusted
I just heard him say a new one "come on you push the button!" ๐
I heard another early but i can't remember the other one sadly
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
None have been mentioned in recent patch notes.
He has quite a few, and cycles through them randomly depending on the situation, so it's likely you just haven't come across that particular one before! ๐
Thanks, I've been playing him since release but never heard them since they are the lines
when waiting for a lobby ๐