Bug or feature?

Yesterday I played huntress on asylum and was on the high bridge of the main building where you can jump down. I bodyblocked that entrance where you can jump down, charged a hatchet and hit the survivor.

After that hit the survivor was able to push me off that bridge (I didnt even touch wasd) while he still was on top of the bridge after I feel down.

Was that a bug or a feature?

Comments

  • A feature. Survivors can have no collision with the Killers for a while after being hit, and somehow they can move the Killer then. 
  • @Brawler said:
    A feature. Survivors can have no collision with the Killers for a while after being hit, and somehow they can move the Killer then. 

    When there is no collision after the hit, how can they push the killer around?
    Anyway, really nice feature then....

  • Master said:

    @Brawler said:
    A feature. Survivors can have no collision with the Killers for a while after being hit, and somehow they can move the Killer then. 

    When there is no collision after the hit, how can they push the killer around?
    Anyway, really nice feature then....

    Having no collision after hit is a feature, while possibility to move a Killer is rather a bug. I never gave any thought about that. It is in the game to have the possibility to escape while a Killer is bodyblocking you. 
  • This content has been removed.