That's enought

DON'T BE SALTY PLEASE... I'M REALLY FEELS BAD ENOUGHT, I MAKE THIS POST MAYBE 1 DEVS CAN SEE THIS.. if not.. is ok anyway

I'm very dissapointed and unhappy to leave this game, but this game force my hand... i can't anymore play this... like this.. i will come back when HITBOX , and all important bugs is RESOLVED!

Please don't be salty , you know i'm right , is not about new killer .. is about this game... totally BROKEN...

I realized that I am sorry alone I become aggressive and nervous playing this game, and not because I lose, not because the community is toxic, the reason I mentioned above, I gave stun to the killer but he hits me , I press E to use DEAD HARD, then nothing happens , i vault windows walk 2 steps thet boom hits and down.. ..3.000h in this game... It's a record for me, 2 year spent on this wonderful game .. a wreck is coming , nice to be here , I'm not sorry I played this game, I'm tired so.. goodby community 

here some photo: 


https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1927938912

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1927938851

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1927938745

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1927938793

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Davidutu/screenshots/?appid=381210

https://i.imgur.com/SH0P3Xe.png

https://i.imgur.com/aQS69M9.png

Tagged: Trusted

Comments