Bugs are unpredictable

Everyone here is currently screaming about bugs and i get it the new game breaking bugs are infuriating and you have a right to be mad BUT the nature of game development especially development of a continuously updating online game is unpredictable and things that should seem obvious really aren't as the simple process of sending an update out or making a quick fix could create a bug in something unrelated.

So i'm asking that you take a breath and realize that they're trying their best and things seem obvious now slip through the cracks.

Comments

  • I agree somewhat but theres been lobby bugs on console since the Stranger Things dlc and they still havent been fixed. Gets kind of frustrating having to restart your game every 3-4 matches.

  • @HawkAyeTheNoo said:

    I agree somewhat but theres been lobby bugs on console since the Stranger Things dlc and they still havent been fixed. Gets kind of frustrating having to restart your game every 3-4 matches.

    im on console and ive never had lobby bugs?

  • PS4? I press to look for a match and occasionally it crashes the game forcing me to restart. Sometimes it just takes me back to game loading screen. I deal with it but like i said it can get frustrating.

  • @HawkAyeTheNoo said:

    PS4? I press to look for a match and occasionally it crashes the game forcing me to restart. Sometimes it just takes me back to game loading screen. I deal with it but like i said it can get frustrating.

    Must be a PS4 thing. im on xbox but yeah i can imagine it'd be annoying.