Time for more bugs.
The bugs in this game are basically hydras. Get rid of one and two more take it's place. Except instead of just 2, it's more like 5. At this point it wouldnt be DBD without an extensive list of bugs that shouldn't exist in the first place. Some will get fixed, others won't and eventually we'll just learn to deal with it. I understand it's difficult and costs money to fix these bugs, but some bugs are sometimes concerning since they seem like simple things that shouldn't be an issue. It's one of the things that makes me lose faith in the devs at times.
Also, people need to stop complaining about others getting upset over bugs. I always see "stop complaining and be happy that the devs added new content/are trying to fix the bugs". Neither of those are the issues, the issues are things such as "why can I not see my wiggle bar and why does the screen go white?" You know, things that shouldn't be an issue 3 years after launch.
Comments