Don't Nerf Plague & Spirit
in Polls
I like the fact that plague renders healing useless
Spirit is not broken
I like the fact that plague renders healing useless
Spirit is not broken
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Salt thread is salt thread because your last one calling for unnecessary nerfs had backlash.
Plague becomes an easily loopable M1 killer with no chasing ability and no map pressure if you don't cleanse. If anything, Plague should encourage survivors to heal in some other way so that she can actually use Corrupt Purge more often.
Spirit just needs a tell for her power, but that's it. A "nerf", but one that is fair, seeing as she's the only killer that doesn't telegraph her power.
Yes I am salty. :)
I will just dc against those two killers anyways :) I dont care about the ranking system. And when one day we in that game together by any chance. You will cry at the end and flame the killer when she pukes on your face like the trash scum ...... Are. Hahahaha
This hurts to read.
Why would I cry when I'm walking out the door after looping the Plague for like 2-3 gens per chase.
> I will just dc
Ah yes, my least favorite type of player. Thank you for ruining the game for everyone who matches up with you because you want an easy game.