Basement Trapper is the best way to play change my mind
Yesterday I got 4k just by hanging someone in the basement and placing traps
Yesterday I got 4k just by hanging someone in the basement and placing traps
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love playing basement rapper but I've had people tell me I play like a female dog whenever I do it haha.
Every trapper is a basement trapper. >:)
I remember someone was hooked in the basement by Trapper with Kindred. Everyone could clearly see him set up a Bear Trap in the basement. Someone still manages to step on it and then gets mad that the Killer is camping two Survivors in the basement.
I use Whispers to find a survivor then bring him/her to the basement and then use Insidious and stand at a corner hiding my red light and wait for other survivors to come. Most of them would think that i'm gone but I'm just there chilling and waiting. Till now i mostly get 4k unless the hatch spawns right next to the last survivor.
My Build : Whispers, Insidious, Agitation & Iron Grasp
Add-ons, i recommend Honing Stone & Bloody Coil so that survivors get into dying state when they free themselves and they get injured when trying to disarm my traps.
Offering : A mori :D or Dark Reagents to darken the surrounding so that some half-blind survivors step into my traps
I don't often use add-ons and offerings and this build still works on any rank (personally i'm just rank 5 for the moment and i'm quite confident it works), and if the other survivors decided to not care about the 1 lonely guy in the basement, you can use whispers to try and kill them all.
Pro tip : Trap exit gates once they figure your strategy out, it helps quite a lot