Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › General Discussions

I lost my David Wolf Jacked

Leonardo1ita Leonardo1ita
December 3, 2019 in General Discussions

I earned it with the event, and now I don't have it anymore. Help

Comments

  • Leonardo1ita Leonardo1ita
    December 7, 2019

    HELP! ANYBODY? https://steamcommunity.com/id/Leonardo1ita/ THIS IS MY PROFILE https://steamcommunity.com/id/Leonardo1ita/

  • Leonardo1ita Leonardo1ita
    December 7, 2019

    @Peanits @Rizzo90 maybe you can help me

  • ProfoundEnding ProfoundEnding
    December 7, 2019

    They'll be giving them back soon. Don't worry.

  • Leonardo1ita Leonardo1ita
    December 7, 2019

    @ProfoundEnding said:

    They'll be giving them back soon. Don't worry.

    I hope

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.