Cant play ONI yet can anyone play him?(PC) I bought him with shards.
Well on PC I've gone against 2 Oni's and I've got him myself. So... it's weird you can't play him.
For some reason he just unlocked himself LOL couldnt as i made the post can now no idea what went wrong there^^ post can be deleted now.
The DLC release was 12PM ET (midday). So yes, the game is available on PC already and people are playing as and against him.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well on PC I've gone against 2 Oni's and I've got him myself. So... it's weird you can't play him.
For some reason he just unlocked himself LOL couldnt as i made the post can now no idea what went wrong there^^ post can be deleted now.
The DLC release was 12PM ET (midday). So yes, the game is available on PC already and people are playing as and against him.