Spotlight question
HOW DID YOU GUYS DO THE CAMERA ANGLES!
It gave me cod zombie DLC trailer vibes
HOW DID YOU GUYS DO THE CAMERA ANGLES!
It gave me cod zombie DLC trailer vibes
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Talented people with fancy tools, that's how.
Come on!
I wanna know now!
Show me the fancy tools Peanits!
It's probably a feature of the engine software which allows them to move the camera through the environment and make cool cinematics like that. I've never used Unreal, but I've done it before with Unity.It's a very secret secret that only the devs are privvy to 😮
D a r n
Hand over the fancy tools and no one gets nerfed