So wheres the update for ps4
Well seems like everyone is downloading the new patch and ps4 got left behind?
Yes i did check for updates and no I don't have to restart
Tagged:
Trusted
Well seems like everyone is downloading the new patch and ps4 got left behind?
Yes i did check for updates and no I don't have to restart
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm sure the update will be available very soon.
Sometimes there is a delay for consoles (PS4 especially, for some reason) which is likely due to verification processes outside of the developers' control. Last time this happened with the archives update, the patch was only about 15 minutes late, so I'm sure you'll be able to get your hands on it shortly.
@JiggleWiggle
I assume you already got the update by now, the update is somewhat delayed around 11AM EST, so it isn't always on the exact second of 11AM...