I have heard Bill's sweater will be a free cosmetic. I suggest buy the two DLC characters in priority, or directly buy the chapter and keep some for cosmetics (which is what i did).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
:)
I'd say buy the characters, play them a lot and if you like them really much then buy cosmetics for your favorite when you have auric cells again
Why is Bill's Sweater a few options?
It's free, right?
Anyway, by buying both, you won't have to count on SoS to get all Perks.
Maybe unlikely, but when some are buffed or reworked in a way that you really like, you'll already have it.
I chose this option but I need to make a correction.
"Buy MegaWaffle both but do not buy him cosmetics"
not sure you can buy anything with 510 auric cells..
Made this before the patch notes
Understood.
I have heard Bill's sweater will be a free cosmetic. I suggest buy the two DLC characters in priority, or directly buy the chapter and keep some for cosmetics (which is what i did).