Oni release?

Do we have a date for the Oni I thought he came out today was sad when saw no download available went back and realized the 3rd dec was speculation not actual release daye

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • DLC is almost always released around 11am EST.

  • DLC should be out in 1;30 hour

  • The 3rd of December was officially confirmed as the release date, but remember that's talking about the 3rd in Canada, and it doesn't mean it releases at midnight or anything like that. The chapter will likely drop around 11am ET, which is in 1 hour and 20 minutes.

  • @Fibijean said:

    The 3rd of December was officially confirmed as the release date, but remember that's talking about the 3rd in Canada, and it doesn't mean it releases at midnight or anything like that. The chapter will likely drop around 11am ET, which is in 1 hour and 20 minutes.

    Ah okay I wasn't sure when it got pushed out cause wasn't familiar with their update times. And I wasn't able to find the official confirmation anywhere so I figured that maybe the other sites were just wrong ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @DarthRane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/884950#Comment_884950

    Ah okay I wasn't sure when it got pushed out cause wasn't familiar with their update times. And I wasn't able to find the official confirmation anywhere so I figured that maybe the other sites were just wrong ๐Ÿ˜‚

    All good! I believe the patch and the DLC have now dropped (I think on all platforms, but definitely on PC).