Toxic BHVR
Everytime I bring a flashlight to do the blind challenges, the killer bring mori, cmon...
Everytime I bring a flashlight to do the blind challenges, the killer bring mori, cmon...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just equip it in the last second
Just out of curiosity - what rank are you currently?
4 atm
and then this happened...
in my opinion she camped you couse of OoO
But I just want to do the blind challenge and need the killer to chase me :(
100% this. OoO, flashlight and DS? Please. You may as well put a sign on your back.
Maybe she was just cold and wanted to stay near the fireplace?
Everytime I bring mori, someone brings OoO, cmon...
Blinded him once then proxy camping + franklin but at least it's a private time with shirtless myers
Ah this makes more sense. Also i would drop OoO, You're asking yourself to be the target even more >.>
Finally done 2 blind challenges, I rarely play this way as a survivor but I hope it won't be like this again in future challenges...
Why does it look like he is crouching a little bit?
He's walking, so his right leg is bent, and gown is trailing behind...? I think?
I took a screenshot while he was patrolling