DBD as Smash Brother Spirits

Howdy, I’ll try to get to the point.

Recently, Smash Bro’s Ultimate added Resident Evil themed spirits. That got me thinking about what Dead By Daylight spirit battles might look like.

I’d imagine for Survivor spirits, they would all actively avoid you using some special abilities to try and get away.

For the killers, I’d imagine that it would have you running away from an invincible enemy trying to run the clock.

Thoughts on more specific details?

Comments

  • slams table SPIRIT SPIRIT WHEN!

  • @Hoodied said:

    slams table SPIRIT SPIRIT WHEN!

    Spirit: The Spirit

    Wii Fit Trainer

    Enemy will periodically turn invisible

    Enemy has a Killing Edge

  • I always thought if a DBD killer was put into Smash it should be Nurse. All he specials would be variations of the blink, her grab would be like a carry animation. She could be slow and powerful with a good recovery. Here Final Smash could be her mori.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    I always thought if a DBD killer was put into Smash it should be Nurse. All he specials would be variations of the blink, her grab would be like a carry animation. She could be slow and powerful with a good recovery. Here Final Smash could be her mori.

    I was talking about spirits since I figure that’s much more plausible as Resident Evil spirits were added recently