New to the forums, but not new to DBD (Also Nurse question)
Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a good evening/morning/afternoon. Just wanted to pop onto the forums since I've been reading a lot of posts recently and would like to contribute to the discussions.
I recently P3'd my nurse and am currently enjoying her even after her nerfs, albeit I do understand the frustration with having a secondary cool down on top of fatigue, especially if you're still learning how to time your blinks. But my question pertains more to her addons, namely Campbell's Last breath. Is there anyone that is good with having a secondary blink immediately after a fully charged blink? I never used it because it sounded like it'd make it so much easier to be juked if a survivor is near the maximum blink distance.
Thanks for reading (hopefully I didn't write too much, lol)!
~ Billiam
Comments