New Perks
Over the last couple of chapters, BHVR has released some very unique and occasionally powerful perks. Do you think you have used/will use these perks as an effective alternative to the meta, or are these useless?
Tagged:
Trusted
Over the last couple of chapters, BHVR has released some very unique and occasionally powerful perks. Do you think you have used/will use these perks as an effective alternative to the meta, or are these useless?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I rarely use meta perks anyway. I'll definitely be trying to get Breakout as part of my atruistic build.
I will maybe use the no blood one from Yui for my stealth build, the pallet one for memes and the bodyblocking one only with MoM. (Sorry I don't know the names yet)
From Oni I will maybe use Nemesis for some obsession builds only.