Only reason I would like a change of power is because of that trailer with David King. It would be nice if somehow they can start off as a stealth killer then go full psycho path.
It seems that you can’t buff legion current power without breaking the game.
A killer rework shouldn't be taking a whole chapter, it should be fixed with time, thanks to feedbacks and monitoring. The same goes for most problems of this game btw.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would like just their power buffed, not like a complete change of their power like Freddy. Just some really solid buffs.
@AhoyWolf
Only reason I would like a change of power is because of that trailer with David King. It would be nice if somehow they can start off as a stealth killer then go full psycho path.
It seems that you can’t buff legion current power without breaking the game.
I would like it if they skipped a chapter and focused on fixing some of the games problems.
A killer rework shouldn't be taking a whole chapter, it should be fixed with time, thanks to feedbacks and monitoring. The same goes for most problems of this game btw.