Tome and lore
So we all know that the tome challenges are hard. And I know there trying to fixe it and I think they all ready have but what happens if you don't get all the tapes.
So we all know that the tome challenges are hard. And I know there trying to fixe it and I think they all ready have but what happens if you don't get all the tapes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nothing.
The tome will be there forever.
The rift is the thing with limited time
There is no expiration date on the tomes or any of the challenges in them. They will always be available. The Rift is the only thing that expires.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh k