Is anyone else getting bored?

There's times where I have taken a break from playing and then come back but it's reaching a point where I just don't really feel like playing anymore. I mainly play survivor and I feel like it would be nice if another objective would be added or a different game mode.

Yeah we get new chapters but quite frankly it's more entertaining for killer mains because killers are actually play different, but survivors are essentially the same person just different perks. We (whoever mains survivor) usually get 2 ######### perks and 1 decent one that would later get nerfed so it's like... why am I buying this chapter again? lol

Anyone else got some input or feels similar?

EDIT: I have been playing for a while I have about 3.5k hours and I tried a couple of things to spice things up. Maybe when the new chapter comes out I'll get into the groove again lol.

Tagged: DevTrusted

Comments

  • @DBDIT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/108777/is-anyone-else-getting-bored

    I feel that way because 9.9/10 killers run ruin + bbqc every single match. I thought this game was supposed to have variety and be different from F13 but I guess not

    That's the problem with the balancing of the game. It would be nice to not see every Killer run the same builds, but I don't blame them for always running Ruin. It's very rare for me to go against a Killer who doesn't have Ruin, and doesn't get gen rushed, if they're not playing Spirit, Billy, or Nurse. Ruin just seems like a necessity for most Killer players, and I'm pretty tired of seeing it every game. But, once again, you can't really blame them.


    As for BBQ, who doesn't want double BP's? :)

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/883607#Comment_883607

    Fun fact, originally survivors were supposed to be able to climb things. That's why there's no collision on the shack roof, and a hole through which you can drop down into the shack. They decided against it, though I'm not sure of the exact reason - perhaps because they didn't want survivors to have the ability to get out of reach of the killer.

    Cool to know... I hope they don’t close off the ideas for the future... proning into small holes at tiles would be a new way of evading etc

  • @TangledNoodles said:

    There's times where I have taken a break from playing and then come back but it's reaching a point where I just don't really feel like playing anymore. I mainly play survivor and I feel like it would be nice if another objective would be added or a different game mode.

    Yeah we get new chapters but quite frankly it's more entertaining for killer mains because killers are actually play different, but survivors are essentially the same person just different perks. We (whoever mains survivor) usually get 2 ######### perks and 1 decent one that would later get nerfed so it's like... why am I buying this chapter again? lol

    Anyone else got some input or feels similar?

    EDIT: I have been playing for a while I have about 3.5k hours and I tried a couple of things to spice things up. Maybe when the new chapter comes out I'll get into the groove again lol.

    This is what I've been saying for quite some time, killer gets new playstyles new perks new builds.

    As survivor, hold m1, learn new loops and that is it. Nothing changes. Yeah I do feel similar, i didnt buy the dlc and think i will not. Right now I am just bored af, remove nurse and get fun killer like forever freddy.

1 2 ›