Pretty Good Job So Far...

Me and 2 of my friends were playing a SWF match.

So end game, me and my friends Sprint stopped working for all of us. We could literally not sprint around holding down shift. Has anyone else ran into this problem?

Comments

  • Try the bug section of the forum. 
  • This content has been removed.
  • @TheXenoborg said:
    I started the game exhausted and everytime I tried to walk, I would run only and I wasn't even holding R1/Shift.

    Sprint Burst seems to activate when you press SHIFT while standing still. So opening up Steam Overlay triggers SB when standing or hiding in locker. It also triggers when you spawn and the intro cutscene is going on and you happen to press shift. It's quite annoying but probably something like this happened to you?

    Was able to run and do normal things all match, up until the end. Once we got the last generator powered, for whatever reason none of the 3 of us could even sprint. One of my friends did get hooked and rescued, he was able to run, but his perk would not activate (Dead Hard).

    The 4th guy, who was not with us, said his was working just fine at that point in time. Not sure what to make of that.

  • @MinusTheBillie said:
    Try the bug section of the forum. 

    If I want it to get posted and never get an answer, sure I would. At least, that has been whats happened to the last 3 issues I have had, not a single response.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Never happened to me