Idea for Myers stealth change.

Myers stealth isn’t as great as Ghostface. We all know that.

All the stealth killers are held back by their stealth besides Ghostface. Pig moves slower while crouched. Myers is slow as a slug in EW I. Wraith moves faster, but moves super slow while uncloaking.

My idea for Myers is to have undetectable and no red stain while in EW II just like Ghostface has no terror radius in Night Shroud. I was playing against a Vanity Mirror Myers with Dead Rabbit/Monitor and Abuse with no terror radius. It was a very fun match. I was running OoO that particular match so I didn’t get jumpscared but it was spooky just to hear Myers breathing right beside me and not hear a terror radius.

Myers deserves to have a decent stealth ability and have his stealth be on par with Ghostface. If Ghostface has undetectable and has 115% MS, why shouldn’t Myers? He is well known to sneak up on his victim in the movies, same should be for DBD.

Comments

  • Myers is powerful because he can pop his ability when the survivors least expect it and he is in complete control on when to do that. Ghostface on the other hand can be knocked out of stealth, which can deny him his 0 terror radius and insta down for a bit. If Myers T1 moved at 115% movement speed, what reason would you have to tier up? I would gladly take 115% T1 over T2 and even the short lived T3.

    I think the Pigs stealth could do with a buff. She needs more added to those ambush attacks, like maybe give the survivors 20 seconds exhaustion when hit with an ambush attack. Her stealth is slow and I find the ambush attacks lack an incentive to do them.