The new patch will almost certainly release on the 3rd of December, at 11am ET.
I say "almost certainly" because as far as I'm aware there has been no official confirmation of the release date yet, but based off past patterns the above is a pretty safe assumption to make.
EDIT: The date of the new chapter has been officially confirmed, but not the time. 11am ET is most likely, however, since that is when BHVR usually release their patches unless there is some kind of delay.
The new patch will almost certainly release on the 3rd of December, at 11am ET.
I say "almost certainly" because as far as I'm aware there has been no official confirmation of the release date yet, but based off past patterns the above is a pretty safe assumption to make.
There was confirmation for december 3rd.
So unless it gets delayed, we get it 2 days from now
The new patch will almost certainly release on the 3rd of December, at 11am ET.
I say "almost certainly" because as far as I'm aware there has been no official confirmation of the release date yet, but based off past patterns the above is a pretty safe assumption to make.
Its 100% confirmed December 3rd not rumor or speculation. Unless unforeseen circumstances happen.
Ah, thank you! That's why I said "as far as I'm aware" because I knew there was a possibility they'd advertised it somewhere that I'd missed. Thanks for the info ๐ I'll edit my comment accordingly.
Keep in mind that for console there is often a slight delay (~15 minutes) for the patch and then an hour or so delay for being able to purchase the chapter from the store. Likely due to Microsoft and Sony.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tuesday the 3rd
The new patch will almost certainly release on the 3rd of December, at 11am ET.
I say "almost certainly" because as far as I'm aware there has been no official confirmation of the release date yet, but based off past patterns the above is a pretty safe assumption to make.EDIT: The date of the new chapter has been officially confirmed, but not the time. 11am ET is most likely, however, since that is when BHVR usually release their patches unless there is some kind of delay.
There was confirmation for december 3rd.
So unless it gets delayed, we get it 2 days from now
Its 100% confirmed December 3rd not rumor or speculation. Unless unforeseen circumstances happen.
https://twitter.com/Behaviour/status/1196910700775518213?s=19Ah, thank you! That's why I said "as far as I'm aware" because I knew there was a possibility they'd advertised it somewhere that I'd missed. Thanks for the info ๐ I'll edit my comment accordingly.
Keep in mind that for console there is often a slight delay (~15 minutes) for the patch and then an hour or so delay for being able to purchase the chapter from the store. Likely due to Microsoft and Sony.