Cursed Legacy DLC Xbox One Release?
Hi, I started playing DBD in November and never experienced anything like this game. I am trying to find out when the new DLC releases on Xbox in Dec? Dec 3rd?
Thanks
Tagged:
Trusted
Hi, I started playing DBD in November and never experienced anything like this game. I am trying to find out when the new DLC releases on Xbox in Dec? Dec 3rd?
Thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not sure if there's been an official confirmation of this yet, but going off past patterns the DLC should be due to release December 3rd at 11am ET.
Also, welcome to the game! Feel free to ask on the forums whenever you have questions, and I hope you enjoy your first DLC release ๐ It's an exciting time.
Thank you for the fast response. I only ask this becuase I am excited for the addition.
So does the DLC usually hit consoles the same time as PC? I am just used to devs releasing on PC first.
I look forward to reading post throughout this forum. I have already, but didn't register til today.
Yes, these devs try very hard to make sure all platforms receive an equally good experience wherever possible, so they always release DLCs at the same time on PC and consoles.
We look forward to seeing you around the forum ๐ Some people you run into here will be rude or silly, but it's best to just ignore them. There are a lot of good people with good ideas as well if you know where to look!
Outstanding, Thank you again and for the heads up. I have seen some interesting topics and ideas on this forum. So I'll partake in these types of conversations.
Good luck ๐๏ธ
I suggest you start in "General Discussions" that's the most active sub-forum on here at the moment.